Travel Management begins with a tour two or more days long. I can help planning your tour or just leave it all to me. If you do have a tour plan already, I will tour manage it to the best of my abilities.
Off we go into Englands South. You find breathtaking coastal views, green and lush landscapes, small sleepy villages, ancient cities, castles, gardens and much more. In ‘cream tea’ and ‘fish’n ships’ you will find the locals culinary specialities.
With hopefully ‘interesting’ commentaries in the coach as well as the general managing of your trip I am able to look after you and your group from Kent to Cornwall and Gloucestershire.
On our trip I am able to offer city walks included in the Southwest of England such as Salisbury, Exeter, Truro, Bath, Plymouth and Bristol in addition to those already mentioned in the City Walks section.
Favourites for round trips are the following:
- In the steps of Rosamunde Pilcher’s Cornwall and Devon
- Castles and Gardens of Kent (or other shires)
- Steam railway trip of the South
- Cathedrals of the South
- In the steps of Agatha Christie and Sherlock Holmes in Devon (or other authors such as Charles Dickens in Kent, Thomas Hardy in Dorset or Jane Austen in Bath)
- Historic coastal defences of the South
- Vineyard visits
- Variety tours